Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eyeshadow Collection


Here is my awesome eyeshadow collection ...

You see that picture on the right.. Yeah that Quad. That's my "collection" !!

Yup. All I've got is one eyeshadow quad! Would you believe it? I am probably the only makeup lover in this world who has just one.. yes ladies.. just ONE eyeshadow quad.

I had picked this up about 2 years ago for my cousin's wedding. And I've used it maybe a total of 5 times. Like I've said earlier I hardly wear makeup on a regular basis. So I've survived all this while with just a simple black/shimmery gray eyeshadow. I don't think I've used the brown shadow ever. But it's about time I add some more to my collection. I am not too brave in experimenting with colors. So I am planning to pick up a palette in pink/peach and another in golden. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Hiii...another Bangalore girl here :) You could check Maybelline. They have their older quads quite similar to the one you have put a pic of and some newer one I forot the name..express something (??). If you go to Garuda Mall any time, they have a counter on I think the second floor, Faces. Its a very new company with some nice products (eyeshadows from reviews I have read). They have eyeshadows in "stacks" with some lovely colours in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rads! Will check it out. I think I saw a Faces counter at the Pantaloons in Mantri Square, Malleswaram. Will swing by there sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's there at most Pantaloons shops I think..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.