Monday, October 18, 2010

The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lipbalms

First off, let me say, I LOVE The Body Shop products. Everything from their combs to their fragrances.. I loooveee them :)



Recently I happened to get 3 of the Born Lippy lipbalms.

Pink Guava, Passionberry and Cool mint.

Second off, let me say, I did not buy these from any of the Bangalore stores. My sister sent these from Singapore. So I am so so sooooo sorry if you are not able to find these in Bangalore :(

I saw the Pink Guava lipbalm on the website. But couldn't find the other two.

The Pink Guava lipbalm has a fruity sweet guava smell. The Passionberry has very intense black grape smell. The Cool Mint smells exactly like a peppermint, and when you wear it on the lips it feels like you are eating a peppermint !

The Born Lippy lipbalms cost Rs.190

5 comments:

  1. These sound wonderful, but are they worth 190 bucks? I had seen them, but I couldn't get myself to part with my money, esp since they don't even have spf. Also, does the mint feel tingly?

    Nice blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You ! You are my first commenter :) Yay!! I am not too picky about SPF on my products.. Since I live in Bangalore and don't really get out much when it's too hot in the day. I am ok with the price and Body Shop usually has some offer going on and I have the membership card too.. So I get a 10% off anyways. You could also try the Biotique lip balms which are slightly less expensive than the TBS ones. I have the Sunflower Oil lipbalm from Biotique which is very good. I get the TBS ones simply because they smell yummy :) And yes the Mint one does feel tingly. Exactly like how you would feel when you eat a peppermint..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 190 is good for a body shop lip balm..nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE tingly lip balms. As for SPF, it's very important to me as I live in Chennai. But yes, the TBS balms smell absolutely yummy! I saw a mango lip balm & I swear my hands were actually itching to get it...

    ANd I'm happy to be your first commenter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna be moving to Bangalore by the end of nest year...wow great that you got the lip balms..i love lip balms but these are lil out of my budget..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.