Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Liner by Eyestudio

I had a Diwali shopping spree at the Bangalore Central, J.P Nagar, last Sunday. I bought a lot of stuff - saree, salwar material, perfume, sunglasses - all for my family. It cost me a bomb and a half. Hehehe..


I picked up 3 Maybelline Eyestudio eyeliners for myself. As you know, I do not have a lot of eye products. So I was very excited to get these. The lady at the Maybelline counter (SA?) was very nice and helpful. She swatched all the colors on my hand. I decided to pick the Gold, Greenish turquoise and Pink. They are all shimmery. These colors are light on the skin. If you want the colors to really show up, you would have to apply them atleast 3-4 times. The SA told me that I can use these as a shadow too. I haven't tried that yet. I am planning to use them only as liners. maybe 1-2 lines just above the lash line. They have a very creamy texture, which I liked a lot.



Once applied these colors stay put. I tried to smudge them, and I had to try hard. However I did find that on smudging all it left was shimmer and no color.

Also for buying 3 products I got a Nail Color free ! I had a choice to pick from about 6. Black, Pink and a few browny - goldeny ones. Obviously I picked the Pink ;)


Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Liner by Eyestudio - Rs. 200 per eyeliner

This is going to be my Diwali makeup :)

Happy Diwali !!

6 comments:

  1. i have dis in gold n moss green..all colors in dis r very pretty..
    n gold looks very good as eye shadow on occasions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these in gold, purple & grey. All can be used as eye shadows & I LOVE them. And the Colorama range of nail polishes is really fab. Am totally loving Maybelline right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone tell me where do you get Maybelline Products in Bangalore??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mubina, Maybelline products are available in all big stores across Bangalore - Shoppers Stop, LifeStyle, Pantaloons, Bangalore Central - they all have counters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bgl girl...love the golden one especially for this festive season this a must...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these maybelline liners...coincidentally i have three and theyr the exact same colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.